Thursday, February 21, 2008

What to blog about?

I would like to write about things that are different than the topics we have to write when we write essay’s. There are so many different ways a person can interpret the topics when writing in class essays. I would like to write about things that are related to incidents that happen in the real world. Maybe we could be given a topic from the newspaper, or a story that was on television, or from other sources that are accurate and serious. I would like the blogs to have topics that effect the environments and life around me and keep the essay’s to the personal side of writing.
I believe the blogs should be evaluated one by one. For me, it would make me work harder. If a bunch of our blogs are tallied up at the end I know for me I wouldn’t work as hard on the other ones. If I knew I would be getting marked on each blog I would work as hard as I could on each one of them. For a marking scale, I think a 6 point scale could work for blogs. Mark them for having correct grammar, spelling and for being on topic. But if we write a lot of blogs and they are marked individually then the percent of each one would have to be quite low.

No comments: